How to Schedule Appointments
Please call the office between the hours of 8:00 5:00 pm to schedule your appointment. Our office phone number is 336-245-2100.
Your First Appointment
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so you can complete the necessary medical information forms. To save time, we encourage new patients to download, print and complete our Patient Registration Form prior to your initial visit and bring it with you to your appointment.
If You Are a New or Existing Patient
Please make sure you bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Referrals (if required by your insurance company)
- X-rays that our physicians have ordered for you
- A list of medications that you are currently taking
- A list of your medicine allergies
- Any co-payments that are required at the time of your visit (if applicable)
Printing and completing the registration form available on this website will save time when you visit our office
If You Are Unable to Keep Your Appointment
Please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance. We appreciate your help in making this time available to others needing medical care.